HISTORY

We are proud of our history and continually strive to maintain the strong business ethics laid down by our founders.

Established as Gouk & Sullivan in the 1930s, our business has continued to grow and evolve to meet our customer’s needs. Although we have changed our name to Milbank Industrial Electric Co. the same strong business ethic remains.

Below you will find a time line that depicts where our company has come from and grown to.

GOUK & SULLIVAN ESTABLISHED - 1931
BY ERIC GOUK & BASIL SULLIVAN+

NEW WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR - 1968
PAUL MILBANK JOINS GOUK & SULLIVAN

NEW DIRECTOR & SHAREHOLDER - 1971
PAUL MILBANK BECOMES A DIRECTOR

STEVE MILBANK JOINS - 1990
REGISTERED ELECTRICIAN & MOTOR REWINDER

WINS TENDER IN KAWERAU - 1999
GOUK & SULLIVAN WINS THE TENDER+

STEVE MILBANK MOVES - 2003
WORKSHOP MANAGER+

BIGGER BUILDING - 2004
THE BUSINESS MOVES+

NEW GENERAL MANAGER - 2010
STEVE MILBANK BECOMES GENERAL MANAGER+

NEW WORKSHOP MANAGER - 2011
CRAIG MILBANK JOINS G&S (BOP ) LTD

ADVISOR PAUL - 2013
CRAIG MILBANK ACQUIRES+

BIGGER WORKSHOP - 2014
WITH AN EXPANDING CUSTOMER BASE+